MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmentally-Friendly Building Construction|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Recommendations for the calculation and design of frame structures using monolithic insulating concrete with high-poroused and plasticized matrix. Moscow. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Korol E A, Berlinov M V and Berlinova M N 2017 The long term stability of multilayer walling structures In MATEC Web of Conferences 106 p 4006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Berlinov M V 2017 Developing the phenomenological equations triaxial deformation of concrete under dynamic loads In MATEC Web of Conferences 106 p 4008 [Google Scholar]
- Korol E A 2004 Deformation model for calculating three-layer Ferro-concrete elements Proceedings of higher educational establishments 5 pp 11-17 [Google Scholar]
- Russian State Standard SP 63_13330_2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.