MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmentally-Friendly Building Construction|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- A.A. Afanasiev, E.P. Matveev, Reconstruction of residential buildings. Part I. Technology restoration of operational reliability of residential buildings. (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Bashlai, V.Ya. Gendin, and others. The builder's builder. Concrete and reinforced concrete works (Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bulgakov, Reconstruction of residential houses of the first mass series and low-rise residential development (Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- PG Grabovyi, Reconstruction and renovation of the existing building of the city. (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Guryev, Reconstruction and rehabilitation of residential buildings of the first and second periods of industrial housing construction, taking into account the experience of Berlin, Industrial and civil construction. 12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ershov PhD Thesis (MSUCE, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- BV Zhadanovsky, Industrial and civil construction. 10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SP 48.13330.2011 Organization of construction. [Google Scholar]
- SP 7013330 Bearing and enclosing structures [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Danilova, O.M. Terentyev. Technology of building processes (Мoscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federal Law of 23.11.2009, No. 261-FZ "On Energy Saving and on Improving Energy Efficiency and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovsky B.V., Beschastyi A.V. and others. Mechanical processing of diamond tools by nonmetallic materials and reinforced concrete in construction Moscow. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Gu, X. Jin, Y. Zhou, Basic Principles of Concrete Structures (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Oleynik, V. I. Brodsky, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Oleynik, T.K. Kuzmina, News of higher educational institutions. technology of textile industry, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinenko, B.V. Zhadanovsky et. al. Methods of aging freshly laid concrete during the erection of monolithic structures in winter BST — Bulletin of Construction Equipment. 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.