MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Environmentally-Friendly Building Construction|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Russian Standard SP 13-102-2003 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Rybiev, Construction Materials Science (Higher School Publishing House, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bedov, A.I. Gabitov, Design, restoration and reinforcement of stone and reinforced-stone structures (ASV, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard GOST 31937-2011 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mikulsky, G.P. Sakharov, Construction materials. Materials Science. Technology of constructional materials, textbook for universities (Publishing House of the DIA, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Bazhenov, Technology of concrete, textbook for university students studying in building specialties (ASV, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard GOST 25192-2012 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard GOST 22690-2015 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard GOST 18105-2010 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 20.13330.2011 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kamskov, R.F. Serova, E.A. Stasilovich, Vestnik of modern science 12-1(12), 39-43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Rakhimova, G.A. Seydinova, Scientific journal Fundamental research 11(5), 1220-1223 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Rumyantsev, Systems of insulation of building structures, textbook (MSSU, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kamskov, V.V. Kozlov, Waterproofing materials, Scientific publication Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Bayer, Architectural Materials Science, textbook for high schools (Architecture-S, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Treskov, Technology of insulating and finishing materials and products. Part 1. Technology of heat-insulating materials, a tutorial (EBS DIA, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kamskov, I.V. Balandina, D.Yu. Zemlyanushnov, Modern trends in the development of science and technology 9-3, 95-99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Grishina, E.V. Korolev, Liquid-glass building materials of special purpose (Monograph-Moscow, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.