MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmentally-Friendly Building Construction|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- S.A. Kolodyazhny, V.A. Kozlov, I.I. Pereslavtseva, Civil engineering and architecture 3(35), 128-138 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Koshmarov, Forecasting of dangerous factors of fire in the premises: Training manual (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Koshmarov, V.V. Rubtsov, The process of the growth of hazards of fire in the premises and the calculation of the critical duration of the fire (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sitnikov, I.A. Shepelev, S.A. Kolodyazhny, A.A. Odnolko, Academic periodical. Engineering Systems and Structures 1, 31-35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Daniel, T. Joseph, W. Frederick, Spill Fires, 1-36 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Puzach, S.A. Kolodyazhny, N.V. Kolosovà, Fire and explosion safety 12(24), 33-39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kolodyazhny, N.V. Kolosovà, V.A. Kozlov, K.A. Sklyarov, Journal of civil engineering and architecture 1(45), 144-156 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kolodyazhnyi, S.V. Puzach, V.A. Kozlov, N.V. Kolosova, Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture 3(35), 89-101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Luo, V. Beck, Fire Safety Jornal 3(26), 191-219 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Matsuyama, M. Mizuno, T. Wakamatsu, Fire Science and Technology 1(21), 43-55 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yaman, T. Tanaka, Fire Science and Technology 1, 41-54 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Chow, R. Yin, CFD simulation of air movement in a big hall induced by a bar cabin fire and studies on free boundary conditions, Journal of Fire Sciences (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kamenshchikov, V.I. Bykov, S.P. Amelchugov, Proc. of the 2nd Int. Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazard of Substances and Venting Deflagrations, 650-659 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Drayzdeyl, Introduction to dynamics of the fires (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ruegg, T. Arvidsson, Fire safety engineering concerning evacuation from buildings 19, 45 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.