MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- A. D. Altshul, Hydraulic resistance (Nedra, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Zegzhda, Hydraulic resistance in channels and pipes (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Lyapin, Hydraulic resistance of non-uniform smoothly changing and uniform flows in open channels (MGSU, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Bogomolov, V. S. Borovkov and F. G. Mayranovsky, High-speed flows with a free surface (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Bryanskaya, I. M. Markova, A. V. Ostyakova, Hydraulics of water and suspended flows in rigid and deformable boundaries (MGSU, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Baikov, Y. V. Bryanskaya and M. A. Volynov, Vestnik MGSU, 9, 60 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Baikov, M. A. Volynov, Comparison of the hydraulic characteristics of axisymmetric and plane flows for laminar and turbulent fluid motion, 9, 100 (Stroitelstvo, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Zagarola, Mean-flow scaling of turbulent pipe flow (Princeton University: Doctoral dissertation), 187 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Kiselev, Handbook of hydraulic calculations (Energia, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Yen, Open channel flow resistance, Virginia: J. of Hydraulic Eng., 128(1), 20 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, N. Rajaratnam, IAHR - J. of Hydraulic Res., 38(5), 445 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Bryanskaya, Int. J. of Appl. Eng. Res., 38(5), 445 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mikhalev, Fundamentals of physical modelling in fluid mechanics, 148, (St. Petersburg Polytechnic University imeni Petra Velikogo, St.-Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Borovkov, A. V. Ostyakova, The saltation movement of particles in the flow of low turbidity values, 39, 33 (Nauchno-technicheskie Vedomosti SPbSTU, St.-Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ostyakova, The hydraulic resistance of the river channel at the initial stage of the formation of the bottom relief, 1, 259 (Scientific review, N. Novgorod, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.