MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- D. Bradly, A. Mitcheson, I. Comb. Flame 32, 221 – 236 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bradly, A. Mitcheson, II. Comb. Flame 32, 237 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Kumar, W.A. Dewit, D.R. Greig, Combustion Science and Technology 66, 251 – 266 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P Pilyugin, Maintenance Explosion Proof buildings with relief designs (Association Fire safety and science, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pritchard, Journal of Occupational accidents 3, 69 – 85 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye.Yu. Salymova, Dynamics of development of dangerous factors in buildings with enclosing structures made of sandwich panels in fires and explosions Candidate dissertation (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Standard SP 56.13330.2011 [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 68. Guide for venting of def legrations. National fire protection (USA, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Orlov, D.A. Korolchenko, A.Y. Korolchenko, Fire and Explosion Safety 24(4), 47-53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Orlov, A.D. Korolchenko, Fire and Explosion Safety 25(3), 45–56 (2016) DOI: 10.18322/PVB.2016.25.03.45-56 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.