MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Luu Duc Cuong, Study on compiling Proposal Strategy for Cemetery and Burial Management in Urban and Rural Residential Areas of Vietnam through 2020 (Vietnam Institute for Urban and Rural Planning, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Young, K.M. Blackmore, P.J. Reynolds, A. Leavens, Pollution Potential of Cemeteries – Draft Guidance, R&D Techinical Report P223, ISBN 1857050215 (Environment Agency for England and Wales, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Division for Water Resources Planning and Investigation for the South of Vietnam Survey Reports on HCMC Burial Facilities, a task of Ministrial Research Project: Groundwater Conservation for Ho Chi Minh City (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Environment Agency for England and Wales, Assesing the Groundwater Pollution potential of Cemetery Developments, National Groundwater and Contaminated Land Centre (Solihull, Booklet, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tumagole, A. Keneilwe, Geochemical Survey of Underground Water Pollution at Ditengteng Northern Cemetery Within City of Tshwane Municipality, MSc Thesis (The University of Johannesburg, South Africa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- F.W.J. Van Haaren, Cemeteries as Sources of Groundwater Contamination 35(16), 167-172 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- Ho Chi Minh City Department of Natural Resources and Environment, Announcement No. 742/TB-VP (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Capels, W. Senville, Planning Commissioners Journal, 64 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ho Chi Minh City Department of Planning and Architecture, Master Plan for Regional Construction in Ho Chi Minh City through 2030, perspective to 2050, according to the Decision No. 1065/QD-TTg (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Prime Minister, Decree 23/2016/ND-CP on Construction, Management, and Employment of Cemeteries and Burial Land (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Dent, M.J. Knight, Cemeteries: A Special Kind of Landfill. The Context of Their Sustainable Development, Groundwater: Sustainable Solutions Conference (Melbourne, IAH, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Young, K.M. Blackmore, P.J. Reynolds, A. Leavens, Pollution Potential of Cemeteries – Draft Guidance, in R & D Techinical Report P223, ISBN 1857050215 (Environment Agency for England and Wales, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hart, S. Casper, Potential Groundwater Pollutants from Cemeteries, ISBN 1844323471 (Environment Agency, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Fetter, Contaminant Hydrogeology (Macmillan Publishing Company, New York, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.