MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- L. Ramaswamy, International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine 4, 1426-1436 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Suvanvisan, E. Cheevitsopon, J.S. Jongyingcharoen, the 10th TSAE International Conference, 36-41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- AOAC, Official methods of analysis (Association of Official Agricultural Chemists, Washington, DC., 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sripinyowanich, A. Noomhorm, Drying technology 29, 735-748 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Onwude, N. Hashim, R.B. Janius, N.M. Nawi, K. Abdan, Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, doi: 10.1111/1541-4337.12196 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.