MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Udomchoke, T., et al., Performance evaluation of sorption enhanced chemical-looping reforming for hydrogen production from biomass with modification of catalyst and sorbent regeneration. Chemical Engineering Journal, (2016). 303: p. 338-347. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Selow, E., et al., Carbon capture by sorption-enhanced water– gas shift reaction process using hydrotalcite-based material. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, (2009). 48: p. 4184-4193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Phromprasit, J., et al., Activity and stability performance of multifunctional catalyst(Ni/CaOandNi/Ca12Al14O33CaO) for bio-hydrogen production from sorption enhanced biogas steam reforming. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, (2016). 41: p. 7318-7331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Phromprasit, J., et al., H2 production from sorption enhanced steam reforming of biogas using multifunctional catalysts of Ni over Zr-, Ce-and La-modified CaO sorbents. Chemical Engineering Journal, (2017). 313: p. 1415-1425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akgsornpeak, A., et al., Development of synthetic CaO sorbents via CTAB-assisted sol–gel method for CO2 capture at high temperature. Chemical Engineering Journal, (2014). 237: p. 189-198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, H., et al., Flame-made durable doped-CaO nanosorbents for CO2 capture. Energy & Fuels, (2008). 23: p. 1093-1100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kierzkowska, A.M. and C.R. Müller, Development of calcium-based, copper-functionalised CO2 sorbents to integrate chemical looping combustion into calcium looping. Energy & Environmental Science, (2012). 5: p. 6061-6065. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- López-Periago, A., et al., CO2 capture efficiency and carbonation/calcination kinetics of micro and nanosized particles of supercritically precipitated calcium carbonate. Chemical engineering journal, (2013). 226: p. 357-366. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anthony, E., Ca looping technology: current status, developments and future directions. Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, (2011). 1: p. 36-47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manovic, V., E.J. Anthony, and D. Loncarevic, CO2 looping cycles with CaO-based sorbent pretreated in CO2 at high temperature. Chemical Engineering Science, (2009). 64: p. 3236-3245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manovic, V. and E.J. Anthony, CaO-based pellets with oxygen carriers and catalysts. Energy & Fuels, (2011). 25: p. 4846-4853. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S., et al., Properties of Ca-base CO2 sorbent using Ca(OH)2 as precursor. Industrial & engineering chemistry research, (2007). 46: p. 7896-7899. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ridha, F.N., et al., High-temperature CO2 capture cycles for CaO-based pellets with kaolin-based binders. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, (2012). 6: p. 164-170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.