MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- K. R. Goode, K. Asteriadou, P. T. Robbins, P. J. Fryer, "Fouling and cleaning studies in the food and beverage industry classified by cleaning type," IFT, 12, 121-143, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tamime, Cleaning-in-place: Dairy, Food and beverage operations Third Edition, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuchs, A. Boye, R. Murcek, J.-P. Majschak, "An experimental comparison of film flow parameters and cleaning behavior of falling liquid film for different tilt angles," Food Bioprod. Process., 93, 318-326, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. To, S. R. Annapragada, "Experimental parameters for small-scale cleaning characterization. Part II: effect of fluid velocity on the kinetics of cleaning, Insitute of validation technology, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lerch, J. Hinrichs, P. Dittmer, J. Rauschnabel, "Cleanability of surfaces from active pharmaceutical ingredient surrogate riboflavin by falling film," Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 85, 323-332, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lan, J. L. Wegener, B. F. Armaly, J. A. Drallmeier, "Developing laminar gravity-driven thin liquid film flow down an inclined plane," J. Fluids Eng., 132, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. B. B. Jensen, A. Friis, Th. Benezech, P. Legentilhomme, C. Lelievre, "Local wall shear stress variations predicted by computational fluid dynamics for hygienic design," Food Bioprod. Process., 83(C1), 53-60, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, J. Yuan, J. U. Repke, G. Wozny, "CFD study on liquid flow behavior on inclined flat plate focusing on effect of flow rate," Eng. Appl. Comp. Fluid, 6, 186-194, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, "A computational fluid study of falling film behavior on flat plate," FEDSM2014, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Norton, D.-W. Sun, "Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) – an effective and efficient design and analysis tool for the food industry: A review," Trends Food Sci. Technol., 17, 600-620, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Salo, A. Friis, G. Wirtanen, "Cleaning validation of fermentation tanks," Food Bioprod. Process., 86, 204-210, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Weise, S. Scholl, "Evaporation of pure liquids with increased viscosity in falling film evaporator," Heat Mass Transfer, 45, 1037-1046, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Portalski, "Studies of falling liquid film flow: Film thickness on a smooth vertical plate," Chem Eng. Sci., 18, 787-804, (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Fox, T. A. McDonald, Introduction to fluid mechanics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS FLUENT, ANSYS FLUENT Theory guide, ANSYS Inc., (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Cengel, J. M. Cimbala, Fluid mechanics: fundamentals and applications, McGraw-Hill, New York, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.