MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- E. Masakane et. al., Journal of Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy, Vol. 50, No. 1, 1-62 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kanai, K. Terasaka, S. Fujioka and K. Suzukawa, J. Chem. Eng. Japan, Vol.50 (2), 86-93 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Terasaka, J. Nitta, H. Fukuda, M. Iwahashi, T. Goshima, S. Fujioka, J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 46 (1), 33-39 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Takahashi, E. Izawa, J. Etou and T. Ohtani, Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, 107-10, 2171-2173 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Terasaka, Chemical Engineering of Japan, Vol.78, No.9, 580-584 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sumida, 1st International Symposium of Fine Bubbles, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Maeda et al., 1st International Symposium on Multiscale Process Engineering (MMPE), Kanazawa, Japan, P. 24-1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Takahashi et al., J. Phys. Chem. B 107, 2171, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sumida, Chemical Engineering of Japan, Vol. 78, No. 9, 589-592 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fujita, Chemical Engineering of Japan, Vol. 78, No. 9, 585-588 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.