MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- A.Y. Tamime, Cleaning-in-Place: Dairy, Food and Beverage Operations Third Edition. Blackwell Publishing, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Goode, K. Asteriadou, P. T. Robbins, P. J. Fryer, “Fouling and cleaning studies in the food and beverage industry classified by cleaning type,” Institute of food technologists, 12, 121-143, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Fryer, and K. Asteriadou, “A prototype cleaning map: A classification of industrial cleaning process.” Trends in food Science & Technology, 20, 255 – 262, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EHEDG. (2004). “Document No. 8: Hygienic Equipment Design Criteria (2nd Ed.)”. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuchs, A. Boye, H. Stoye, M. Mauermann and J.-P. Majschak, “Influence of the film flow characteristic on the cleaning behavior.” International Conference on Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning. 411-420E. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuchs, R. Boye, J.-Murcek, P. Majschak, “An experimental comparison of film flow parameters and cleaning behavior of falling liquid film for different tilt angles,” Food and bioprocessing, 93, 318-326, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mauermann, U. Eschenhagen, T. Wey-rauch, H. Köhler, Th. Bley, J. P. Majschak. “Monitoring the progress of cleaning using optical detection methods” Fouling and Cleaning in Food Processing, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Khalid, N. Nordin, N. Aziz, A. A. Ab. Nuraini, F.S. Taip, and A. Ahmedov, “Removal kinetic of pink guava puree fouling deposit from a stainless surface during alkaline cycle.” Proceedings of International on Heat Exchanger fouling and cleaning, 396-404, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Klongratog, T. Suesut, and N. Nunak. “The uncertainty in sugar solution concentration measurement based on density approach” Advanced Materials Research, 811, 358-364, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tzehung, and C. Chaichung. “Uncertainty evaluation of humidity sensors calibrated by saturated salt solutions”, Measurement, 40, 591-599, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Krutchkoff, “Classical and inverse regression methods of calibration”, Techno-metrics, 9 (3), 425-439, (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Centner, D.L. Massart, S. de Jong, “Inverse calibration predicts better than classical calibration”, Fresenius’ Journal of Analytical Chemistry., 361, 2-9, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tellinghuisen, “Inverse vs. classical calibration for small data sets”, Fresenius J Anal Chem. 368 :585–588, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.