MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- C. Laurendeau and M. Barbeau, “Relative span weighted localization ofuncooperative nodes in wireless networks,” inProc. Int. Conf. WASA, pp. 358–367, August, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- F lan. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “A survey on sensor network”, IEEE Communication Magazine, pp102- 114, August 2002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, H. Darabi, P. Banerjee, and J. Liu, “Survey of wireless indoor positioning techniques and systems,” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1067–1080, November, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Blumenthal, R. Grossmann, F. Golatowski, and D. Timmermann, “Weighted centroid localization in Zigbee-based sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing (WISP '07), Madrid, Spain, pp.1-6, October, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- J. Blumenthal, R. Grossmann, F. Golatowski, and D. Timmermann, “Weighted centroid localization in Zigbee-based sensor networks,” inProceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing (WISP '07), Madrid, Spain, pp.1-6, October, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- J. Blumenthal, F. Reichenbach and D. Timmermann: Position Estimation in Ad hoc Wireless Sensor Networks with Low Complexity. In Joint 2 nd Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communication and 1st Ultra-Wideband Expert Talk, pp. 41–49, March, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Kristalina, P., Wirawan & Hendrantoro, G., “Improved Range-free Localization Methods for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proc. 2011 Int’l Conf. on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI), pp. I5-1, July, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Schwarzer, M. Vossiek, M Pichler, A. Seltzer, “Precise Distance Measurement with IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee) Devices”, Radio and Wireless Symposium IEEE, pp.779-782, January, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Y Chen, Q Pan, Y Liag, Z Hu, “Adaptive Weighted Centroid Target Localization Algorithm Based on RSSI in WSN”, Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT), 3rd IEEE International Conference, pp. 331-336, July, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.