MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- B. Jewel Barlow, H. William Rae, Jr. and A. Pope, Low speed wind tunnel Testing. New York : John Wiley, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Wilson, A.L. Camilletti, S.B. Calcutt and P.M.Ligrani. A wind tunnel for the calibration of Marswind sensors. Planetary and Space Science.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Huei Huang, C.Liang Lin and Jy Maw Chao.FERA in parameter identification with application inlow-speed wind tunnel test. 15 : 495-509 AerospaceScience and Technology (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Adrian Wittwer and V. Sergio Moller.“Characteristics of the low-speed wind tunnel of theUNNE. 84 : 307-320. Journal of Wind Engineeringand Industrial Aerodynamics. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Boyle. “Low speed wind tunnel testing. 31-39 Appears in Semiconductor Thermal andTemperature Measurement Symposium. SEMI-THERM IV Fourth Annual IEEE. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.