MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Yamamoto, Y, Minanmi, N (2009). “Experimental Investigation on Destruction Mechanism of Coastal Dyke Due to Big Waves,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Eng, B2-Vol.65, No.1, 901-905 (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Ioroi, M, Yamamoto, Y (2013). “Formula for Evaluating Suction Rate of Backfilling Materials from a Coastal Dike by Big Waves,” Proc 23th Int Offshore and Polar Eng Conf, Alaska, USA, ISOPE, 1210-1216. [Google Scholar]
- Ioroi, M, Yamamoto, Y (2015). “Improvement of a Suction Rate Formula from the Bottom of the Sheet Pile of a Coastal Dike,” Proc 25th Int Offshore and Polar Eng Conf, Hawaii, USA, ISOPE, 3, 1483-1488. [Google Scholar]
- Yoshizawa, S, Yamamoto, Y, and Kuisorn, W (2016). “Improvement of Methods for Calculating the Suction Rate from a Coastal Dike or a Seawall,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Eng, Vol. 72, No. 2, 1147-1152 (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Coastal Development Institute of Technology (2008). “CADMAS-SURF,” http://www.cdit.or.jp/program/cadmas-download.html (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Hirt, C, B. D. Nichols (1981). “Volume of Fluid (VOF) method for dynamics of boundaries,” Journal of Computer Physics, 39, 201-225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ito, M, Tsuchiya, Y (1984). “Scale-Model Relationship of Beach Profile,” Coastal Eng Proc, 19, 1386-1402. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.