MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Lingard H., Francis. V., and Turner. M., Work-life strategies in the Australian construction industry: Implementation issues in a dynamic project-based work environment. Int. Journal of Project Management, 30 (2012), 282-295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leung, M., Chan, I., and Cooper, C., Stress management in the construction industry. John Wiley & Sons, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sunindijo, R. Y. and Kamardeen, I., Work stress is a threat to gender diversity in the construction industry. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 143 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Loosemore, M. and Waters, T., Gender differences in occupational stress among professionals in the construction industry. Journal of Management in Engineering, 20 (2004), 126-132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leung, M. Y., Skitmore, M. and Chan, Y. S., Subjective and objective stress in construction cost estimation. Construction Management and Economics, 25 (2007), 1063- 1075. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lingard. H. Brown. K. Bradley. L. and Bailey. C. Townsend. K., Improving employees work life balance in the construction industry: Project alliance case study. Journal of Construction Engineering and management, 133 (2007), 807-815. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lingard H. and Francis. V., Managing work-life balance in construction. Taylor and Francis. New York, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loosemore, M. and B.T.H Lim, Inter-organizational unfairness in the construction industry. Construction Management and Economics, 33 (2015), 310-326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hinkle D.E, Wiersma, W. and Jurs S.G., Applied Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences, 5th ed. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Loosemore, M. and Lim B.T.H., Intra-organisational injustice in the construction industry. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 23 (2016), 428-447. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caye, J.M., Strack, R. Orlander, P., Kilmann, J., Espinosa, E.G., Francoeur, F. and Haen, P. Creating a New Deal for Middle Management: Empowering a Neglected but Critical Group. Available at https://www.bcg.com/documents/file52425.pdf, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- McCarthy, A., Darcy, C. and Grady, G., Work life balance policy and practice: understanding line Manager attitudes and behaviours. Human Resources Management Review, 20 (2010), 158-167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim B.T.H. and Ling F.Y.Y., Contractors’ human resource development practices and their effects on employee soft skills. Architectural Science Review, 54 (2011), 232-24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Crane, M. E., The effects of task autonomy and task interest on goal-setting behavior and task performance. ETD Archive, Paper 476, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.