MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- C. Vuchlung & J. Prabnasak, An Evaluation of the Truck Ban Regulation and Suburban Truck Terminal Implementation Scheme in Regional Cities of Thailand: A Case Study of Khon Kaen City, Thailand., The Sixth International Conference on Transportation and Logistics Proceedings, Taipei (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Vuchlung, An Evaluation of the Truck Ban Regulation and Suburban Truck Terminal Implementation Scheme in Khon Kaen City of Thailand, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Departement of Land Transport, A Feasibility Study on Regional Truck Terminal Development and Operation in Thailand: the Final Report, Bangkok, Thailand. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. McNally, The Four Step Model. Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Irvine, CA. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Expressway Authority of Thailand, A Feasibility Study and Preliminary Design of Urban Expressway Network in Khon Kaen City: the Final Report, Bangkok, Thailand. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.