MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- S. Kavin, Development of rail pads from chloroprene rubber and natural rubber blend, 110 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Uwe, P. Martin, S. Eck, W. Daves, Validation of a finite element crossing model using measurements at an instrumented turnout (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yuttakit, Manufacturing and testing concrete railway sleeper manual (2014) [Google Scholar]
- TIS 2667-2015, Rail way rubber standard (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 37 international standard “Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic-Determination of tensile stress-strain properties” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 2285 international standard “Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic - Determination of tension set under constant elongation, and of tension set, elongation and creep under constant tensile load” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7743 international standard “Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic-Determination of compression stress-strain properties” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The state railway of Thailand, NSTDA, KMUTT, NRCT, The Knowledge Accumulation of Rail Transportation: Case Study of Infrastructure-Basic railway (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The state railway of Thailand, Specification for the supply of rubber solepad. (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.