MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- H. Karabulut, Turk J Engin Environ Sci Manufacturing and Testing of a V-Type Stirling Engine. 24, 71-80 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Batmaz, S. Ustun, Appli. Ener. Design and manufacturing of a V-type Stirling engine with double heaters. 85, 1041–1049 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. El-Ehwany, et al, Ener. Conver. & Mang. Development of the performance of an alpha-type heat engine by using elbow-bend transposed-fluids heat exchanger as a heater and a cooler. 52, 1010-1019 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V M. Homutescu, D-T. Bãlãnescu, Optimization of diameter Ratio for Alpha-Type Stirling Engine (2010) [Online]. Available at: https://www.agir.ro/buletine/808.pdf [Accessed on 6 March 2018] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Scollo, et al, Inter. Jour. of Hydro. Ener. Twin cylinder alpha stirling engine combined model and prototype redesign, 38, 1988-1996 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Martaj, P. Rochelle, Inter. Jour. for Sim. of heat eng. 1D modeling of an alpha type Stirling engine, 5: A07 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- JR. Senft, Cambridge Univ Pr, Mechanical efficiency of heat engines, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JR. Senft, Int. J. Energy Res. Optimum Stirling engine geometry, 26, 1087-1101 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CH. Cheng, HS. Yang, Appli. Ener. Optimization of geometrical parameters for stirling engine based on theoretical analysis, 92, 395-405 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CH. Cheng, HS. Yang, Ener. Optimization of rhombic drive mechanism used in beta-type Stirling engine based on dimensionless analysis, 64, 970-978 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.