MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Zhang, L.L., Zhang, J., Zhang, L.M., and Tang, W.H. (2011), Stability analysis of rainfall-induced slope failure: a review. Geotechnical Engineering, 164(GE5), p. 299-316. [Google Scholar]
- Lim, T.T., Rahardjo, H., Chang, M.F., and Fredlund, D.G. (1996). Effect of rainfall on matric suctions in a residual soil slope, Can. Geotech. J., 33, p. 618-628. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahardjo, H., Leong, E.C., and Rezaur, R.B. (2005). Response of a Residual Soil Slope to Rainfall, Can. Geotech. J., 42, p. 340-351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Geology (2001), Digital Geological Map of Songkhla Province, in Thai. [Google Scholar]
- Quinones, H., Ruelle, P., and Nemeth, I. (2003). Comparison of three calibration procedures for TDR soil moisture sensors, Irrig. and Drain. 52, p. 203–217 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Topp, G.C., Davis, J.L., and Annan, A.P. (1980). Electromagnetic determination of soil water content: measurements in coaxial transmission lines, Water Resources Research, 16, p. 574–582. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.