MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- P. Buangnawa. Report - Strategic planning for the development saline soil area at north-eastern of thailand. (Land Development Department, Ministry of agriculture and Coorperatives, Bangkok, Thailand, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Phruchayawaranon. Environmental Management in Salt Production Area, Ban Dung, Udon Thani. (Thesis Master of Science, Department of Resource management, Kasetsart University, Thailand, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sirithongkam. Report - Project of Saline Soil Development in the North-Eastern Area (Phase 2: Expansion), Udon Thani Province. (Department of Mineral Resources, Ministry of Industry, Thailand, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Science and Technology Development Agency. Salt more salty. (National Science and Technology Development Agency, Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.Srichat, P.Vengsungnle and A.Bootwong. A Study to increasing the thermal efficiency of the improvements salt boiling stove which the fuel was firewood in Ban Dung area, Udon Thani province by CFD. Energy Procedia 138, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jongpluempiti and K. Tangchaichit. STUDY OF BEHAVIOUR THE HEAT AND FLOW IN CASSAVA RHIZOME FIRED DAN KWEAN KILNS. (Thesis Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering. Faculty of Engineering. Khonkaen University. Thailand, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bichkar, P., Dandgaval O., Dalvi P., Godase R and Dey T. Study of Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger with the Effect of Types of Baffles. Procedia Manufacturing, 20, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cengel Y. A. and Ghajar A. J. Heat and Mass Transfer (5th ed.). (United States: McGraw-Hill Education, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Pei P., Ouyang M., Feng W., Lu L., Huang H., and Zhang, J. Hydrogen pressure drop characteristics in a fuel cell stack. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Guo P., Li J., Wang Y. and Wang, Y. Evaluation of the optimal turbine pressure drop ratio for a solar chimney power plant. Energy Conversion and Management. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.