MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 2: Mechanical, Mechatronics and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Seeboonruang U., A Multiple Regression Analysis for Predicting Salinity in Shallow Groundwater. King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. IMEC 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Joarder M.A.M., Raihan F., Alam J.B. and Hasanuzzaman S., Regression analysis of ground water quality data of Sunamganj District, Bangladesh, Int. J. Environ. Res. Vol 2(3), pp. 291-296 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Aflatooni M. and Mardaneh M., Time series analysis of ground water table fluctuations due to temperature and rainfall change in Shiraz plain. International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering Vol. 3(9), pp. 176-188 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Hajigholizadeh M. and Assefa M., Melesse. Assortment and spatiotemporal analysis of surface water quality using cluster and discriminant analyses. Catena 151 p.247–258 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson M.P. and Woessner W.W., Applied Groundwater Modeling. Academic Press, San Diego 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Maiti S. and Tiwari R.K., A comparative study of artificial neural networks, Bayesian neural networks and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system in groundwater level prediction. Environmental Earth Sciences Vol 71 pp.3147 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal M. and Agarwal A., Linear Regression And Correlation Analysis Of Water Quality Parameters: A Case Study Of River Kosi at District Rampur, India. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 2, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Seeboonruang U., An application of time-lag regression technique for assessment of groundwater fluctuations in a regulated river basin: a case study in Northeastern Thailand. Environmental Earth Sciences Vol 73 pp 6511–6523 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jain C.K. and Sharma M.K., Relationship among Water Quality Parameters of Groundwater of Jammu District. Pollution Research, 16 (4), 241-246 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Hayashi M., Temperature-Electrical Conductivity relation of water for environmental monitoring and geophysical data. University of Calgary (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Thailand Mineral Resource Department (TMRD). The study of salt rock in the Lower Namkam Basin Irrigation Project-Nakhon Panom Province. Final Report, Thailand (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.