MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- P. Chotiprayanakul, D.K. Liu, G. Dissanayake, Human–robot–environment interaction interface for robotic grit-blasting of complex steel bridges, In Automation in Construction, Volume 27, 2012, Pages 11-23, ISSN 0926-5805 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, D. Wang, S. Zhang, Y. Zhang and C. Yu, “Speed-accuracy tradeoff of controlling absolute magnitude of fingertip force,” 2015 IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC), Evanston, IL, 2015, pp. 408-414. [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Chen, N. Huang, Y. K. Liu, Y. M. Zhang; “Machine assisted manual torch operation: system design, response modeling, and speed control”, Journal of Intelligence Manufacturing, Volume 28, Issue 6, pp 1249–1258, August 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Liu, Y.M. Zhang, “Control of human arm movement in machine-human cooperative welding process”, In Control Engineering Practice, Volume 32, 2014, Pages 161-171, ISSN 0967-0661, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jientrakul and C. Yuangyai, “Minimizing multi-stage system variation using Kalman filter for a tele-sandblasting system,” 2016 IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology (ICMIT), Bangkok, 2016, pp. 133-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jientrakul, C. Yuangyai, C.Y. Cheng, P. Chotiprayanakul and S. Limnararat, “Investigating multiple human performance measures in teleoperation task: A translation task in a tele-sandblasting maintenance system”, Hum Factors Man. 2017;1–13. [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Popp, O. Lambercy, C. Muller, R. Gassert, “Effect of handle design on movement dynamics and muscle co-activation in a wrist flexion task”, In International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Volume 56, 2016, Pages 170-180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jientrakul, S. Limnararat, C. Yuangyai, W. Srisuebsai, P. Chotiprayanakul, “Investigating of Human-Robot Collaboration in a Mixed-Reality Tele-Sandblasting Maintenance System”, The 16th Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Conference, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, December 8-11, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- G. Chang, Kalman filter with both adaptivity and robustness, In Journal of Process Control, Volume 24, Issue 3, 2014, Pages 81-87, ISSN 0959-1524 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Toivanen, An advanced Kalman filter for gaze tracking signal, In Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Volume 25, 2016, Pages 150-158, ISSN 1746-8094 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.