MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- K. Syed, D. Parente, S. Johnson, J. Davies. Factors determining wait-time and patient satisfaction at post-operative orthopaedic follow-up. OJMP 2(1), 47-53 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- X. M. Huang. Patient attitude towards waiting in an outpatient clinic and its applications. Health Serv Manage Res 7(1), 2-8 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Fenny, T. Smith, J. Dwyer. Client flow analysis: A practical management technique for outpatient clinic settings. Int J Qual Health Care 6, 179-186 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Chung, J. B. Hamil, H. M. Kim, M. R. Walters, E. G. Wilkins. Predictors of patient satisfaction in an outpatient plastic surgery clinic. Ann Plast Surg 42(1), 56-60 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Levesque, E. R. Bogoch, B. Cooney, B. Johnson, J. G. Wright. Improving patient satisfaction with time spent in an orthopedic outpatient clinic. Can J Surg 43(6), 431-436 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Maxwell. Quality assessment in health. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed) 288(6428), 1470-1472 (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Committee on Quality of Health Care in America; Institute of Medicine, Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century (National Academies Press, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. dos Santos, G. Stewart, N. M. Rosenberg. Pediatric emergency department walk-outs. Pediatr Emerg Care 10(2), 76-78 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Ofilli, C. E. Ofowye. What patients want: A content analysis of key qualities that influence patient satisfaction. J Med Pract Manage 22, 255-261 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Ofilli, C. E. Ofowye. Patient’s assessment of efficiency of services at a teaching hospital in a developing country. Ann Afr Med 4, 150-153 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. O’Malley, S. W. Fletcher, R. H. Fletcher, J. A. Earp, J Ambul Care Manage 6, 20-27 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Oche, H. Adamu. Determinants of patient waiting time in the General Outpatient Department of a tertiary health institution in North Western Nigeria. Ann Med Health Sci Res 3(4), 588-592 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.