MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 190, 20185th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- L. Jakubovičová, G. Andrej, K. Peter, and S. Milan, “Optimization of the induction heating process in order to achieve uniform surface temperature,” Procedia Eng., vol. 136, pp. 125–131, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Klonk, “Numerical modelling of induction heating for complex geometrical parts,” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Kennedy, S. Akhtar, J. A. Bakken, and R. E. Aune, “Review of Classical Design Methods As Applied To Aluminum Billet Heating With Induction Coils,” pp. 707–722, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Yang, A. Hattiangadi, W. Z. Li, G. F. Zhou, and T. E. McGreevy, “Simulation of steel microstructure evolution during induction heating,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 527, no. 12, pp. 2978–2984, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bermúdez, D. Gómez, M. C. Muñiz, and P. Salgado, “Transient numerical simulation of a thermoelectrical problem in cylindrical induction heating furnaces,” Adv. Comput. Math., vol. 26, no. 1–3, pp. 39–62, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Istardi and A. Triwinarko, “Induction Heating Process Design Using COMSOL ® Multiphysics Software,” vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 327–334, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zinn and S. L. Semiatin, “Elements of Induction Heating,” vol. 1, pp. 9–18, 1988. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.