MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 190, 20185th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Wen T. On a new concept of rotary draw bend-die adaptable for bending tubes with multiple outer diameters under non-mandrel condition. J MATER PROCESS TECH. 214(2),311-317(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang H, Lin Y. Wrinkling analysis for forming limit of tube bending processes. J MATER PROCESS TECH. 152(3),363-369(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Yang H, Zhan M, Gu RJ. The interactive effects of wrinkling and other defects in thin-walled tube NC bending process. J MATER PROCESS TECH. s187-188(3),502-507(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Yang H, Zhan M, Kou YL. Deformation behaviours of thin-walled tube in rotary draw bending under push assistant loading conditions. J MATER PROCESS TECH. 210(1),143-158(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El Megharbel A, El Nasser GA, El Domiaty A. Bending of tube and section made of strain-hardening materials. J MATER PROCESS TECH. 203(1-3),372-380(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Qureshi HA. Elastic-plastic analysis of tube bending. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 39(1),87-104(1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Qureshi HA, Russo A. Spring-back and residual stresses in bending of thin-walled aluminium tubes. MATER DESIGN. 23(2),217-222(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhan M, Yang H, Huang L, Gu R. Springback analysis of numerical control bending of thin-walled tube using numerical-analytic method. J MATER PROCESS TECH. 177(1-3), 197-201(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daxin E YL. Springback and time-dependent springback of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel tubes under bending. Materials and Design.31(3), 1256-1261(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim H, Lee MG, Sung JH, Kim JH, Wagoner RH. Time-dependent spring back of advanced high strength steels. INT J PLASTICITY. 29(1), 42-59(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang ZQ, Yang H, Zhan M, Xu XD, Li GJ. Coupling effects of material properties and the bending angle on the spring back angle of a titanium alloy tube during numerically controlled bending. MATER DESIGN. 31(4), 2001-2010(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.