MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bio & Human Engineering|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Qian C J and Lin W 2002 Practical output tracking of nonlinear systems with uncontrollable unstable linearization IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control 47 pp 21-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Z Y and Liu Y G 2008 Adaptive practical output tracking control for high-order nonlinear uncertain systems, Acta Automatica Sinica 34 pp 984-989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alimhan K and Inaba H 2008 Practical output tracking by smooth output compensator for uncertain nonlinear systems with unstabilisable and undetectable linearization, Int. J. of Modelling, Identification and Control 5 pp 1-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alimhan K and Inaba H 2008 Robust practical output tracking by output compensator for a class of uncertain inherently nonlinear systems Int. J. of Modelling, Identification and Control 4 pp 304-314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhai J and Fei S 2011 Global practical tracking control for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems, IET Control Theory and Applications 5 pp 1343-1351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alimhan K and Otsuka N 2011 A note on practically output tracking control of nonlinear systems that may not be linearizable at the origin, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 256 CCIS pp 17-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alimhan K, Otsuka N, Adamov A A and Kalimoldayev M N 2015 Global practical output tracking of inherently non-linear systems using continuously differentiable controllers Mathematical Problems in Engineering Article ID 932097 p10. [Google Scholar]
- Alimhan K, Otsuka N, Kalimoldayev M N and Adamov A A 2016 Further results on output tracking problem of uncertain nonlinear systems with high-order nonlinearities Int. J. of Control and Automation 9 pp 409-422. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Z Y, Liu Y G and Xie X J 2011 Global stabilization for a class of high-order time-delay nonlinear systems Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control 7 pp 7119-7130. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Z Y, Xie X J and Liu Z G 2013 Global stabilization of high-order nonlinear systems with multiple time delays Int. J. of Control 86 pp 768–778. [Google Scholar]
- Chai L 2013 Global output control for a class of inherently higher-order nonlinear time-delay systems based on homogeneous domination approach Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society Article ID 180717 p 6. [Google Scholar]
- Gao F Z and Wu Y Q 2015 Further results on global state feedback stabilization of high-order nonlinear systems with time-varying delays, ISA Trans. 55 pp 41–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Lin W and Lin Y 2017 Nonsmooth feedback control of time-delay nonlinear systems: a dynamic gain based approach IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control 62 pp 438-444. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan X H and Song X M 2014 Global practical tracking by output feedback for nonlinear systems with unknown growth rate and time delay The Scientific World Journal Article ID 713081 p 7. [Google Scholar]
- Jia X L, Xu S Y, Chen J, Li Z and Zou Y 2015 Global output feedback practical tracking for time-delay systems with uncertain polynomial growth rate Journal of the Franklin Institute 352 pp 5551–5568. [Google Scholar]
- Jia X L, Xu S Y, Ma Q, Qi Z D and Zou Y 2016 Global practical tracking by output feedback for a class of non-linear time-delay systems IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information 33 pp 1067–1080. [Google Scholar]
- Polendo J and Qian C 2006 A universal method for robust stabilization of nonlinear systems: unification and extension of smooth and non-smooth approaches Proc. of the American Control Conference pp 4285-4290. [Google Scholar]
- Polendo J and Qian C 2007 A generalized homogeneous domination approach for global stabilization of inherently nonlinear systems via output feedback Int. J. of Robust and Nonlinear Control 7(7) pp 605–629. [Google Scholar]
- Rosier L 1992 Homogeneous Lyapunov function for homogeneous continuous vector fields, Systems & Control Letters 19 pp 467–473. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.