MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- López-Fernandez X M, Gyselinck J and Silveria-Correa R 2006 Finite element analysis of an outer-rotor permanent-magnet brushless DC motor for light traction COMPEL 25 (3) pp 705-12 [Google Scholar]
- Knypiñski L and Nowak L 2013 Optimization of the permanent magnet brushless DC motor employing finite element method COMPEl 32(4) pp 1189-202 [Google Scholar]
- Msaddek H, Brisset S, Mansouri A and Trabelsi H 2015 Design and optimization of PMSM with outer rotor for electric vehicle IEEE 12th International Multi-Conf. on Systems, Signals & Devices (SSD15) pp 1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Y L and Zhang C N 2017 Analytical calculation for predicting the air gap flux density of surface-mounted permanent magnet synchronous machine J. Electr Eng Technol. 12(2) pp 769-77 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boroujeni S T and Zamani V 2015 A Novel Analytical Model for No-Load, Slotted, Surface-Mounted PM Machines: Air Gap Flux Density and Cogging Torque IEEE Trans. Magn. 51(4) 8104008 [Google Scholar]
- Kim J S, Lee J H, Song J Y, Kim D W, Kim Y J and Jung S Y 2017 Characteristics Analysis Method of Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Motor based on Two-Dimensional Finite Element Analysis IEEE Trans. Magn. 53(6) 8105304 [Google Scholar]
- Lin M J, Han Z,Pei Y W, Shi P F 2013 Optimization of Permanent Magnet Motor Airgap Flux Density Based on the Non-uniform Air Gap Proc. 2013 International Conference on Mechatronic Sciences, Electric Engineering and Computer (MEC) pp 3422-26 [Google Scholar]
- Lubin T, Mezani S and Rezzoug A 2011 2-D exact analytical model for surfacemounted permanent-magnet motors with semi-closed slots IEEE Trans. Magn. 47(2) pp 479-92 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.