MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- S. Falcon and A. Plaza, On the k-Fibonacci Numbers, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, Vol. 32, No. 5, 2007, pp. 1615-1624. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Falcon, On the k-Lucas Numbers, International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 21, 2011, pp. 1039-1050. [Google Scholar]
- P. Catarino, On Some Identities for k-Fibonacci Sequence, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, no. 1, Vol. 9, 2014, pp. 37–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Gupta, M. Singh and O. Sikhwal, Generalized Fibonacci-Like Sequence Associated with Fibonacci and Lucas Sequences, Turkish Journal of Analysis and Number Theorem, 2014, pp.233-238. [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Panwar, G.P.S. Rathore and R. Chawla, On the k-Fibonacci-Like Number, Turkish Journal of Analysis and Number Theorem, 2014, pp.9-12. [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvarnamani and M. Tatong, Some Properties of (p,q) – Fibonacci Numbers, Science and Technology RMUTT Journal, Vol. 5, No. 2, 2015, pp. 17-21 [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvarnamani, Some Properties of (p,q) - Lucas Number, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, Vol. 56, No. 2, 2016, pp. 367-370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvarnamani, On the Odd and Even Terms of (p,q) - Fibonacci Number and (p,q) - Lucas Number, NSRU Science and Technology Journal, Vol. 8, No. 8, 2016, pp. 73-78. [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvarnamani, Some Identities of (p,q) Fibonacci numbers by Matrix Methods, Phanakhon Rajabhat Research journal Science and Technology, Vol. 12, No. 2, 2017, pp. 49-53. [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvarnamani and M. Tatong, Some Properties of the produgt of (p,q) Fibonacci and (p,q) - Lucas Number, International Journal of GEOMATE, Vol. 13, No. 37, 2017, pp. 16-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.