MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Dmitry Namiot, Manfred Sneps-Sneppe. On Microservices Architecture, International Journal of Open Information Technologies ISSN: 2307-8162 vol. 2, no. 9, (2014), p24-27 [Google Scholar]
- Gartner, Hype Cycle for Application Architecture, 2002, 2010, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, and D. Ghosal, Wireless Sensor Network Survey, Comput. Netw., vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2292–2330, Aug.(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fok, Chien Liang, G. C. Roman, and C. Lu, Servilla: A flexible service provisioning middleware for heterogeneous sensor networks, Science of Computer Programming, vol. 77, no. 6, pp. 663–84, Jun. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin Fowler,13 May2015,https://martinfowler.com/bliki/MicroservicePremium.html [Google Scholar]
- D. Namiot and M. Sneps-Sneppe, On Micro-services Architecture, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 24–27, Sep. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krylovskiy, M. Jahn, and E. Patti, Designing a Smart City Internet of Things Platform with Microservice Architecture, in 2015 3rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud, (2015), pp. 25–30 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chief Information Officer Council(2001) “A Practical Guide to Federal Enterprise Architecture”. Version 1.0 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.