MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- N. Fotiou, P. Nikander, D. Trossen, and G. C. Polyzos, “Developing information networking further: From psirp to pursuit,” in International Conference on Broadband Communications, Networks and Systems. Springer, 2010, pp. 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- B. Ahlgren, C. Dannewitz, C. Imbrenda, D. Kutscher, and B. Ohlman, “A survey of information-centric networking,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 50, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dannewitz, D. Kutscher, B. Ohlman, S. Farrell, B. Ahlgren, and H.Karl, “Network of information (netinf)–an information-centric net-working architecture,” Computer Communications, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 721–735, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li and G. Simon, “Cooperative caching in a content centric network for video stream delivery,” Journal of network and systems management, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 445–473, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, J. Bi, Z. Li, X. Yang, and J. Wu, “Caching in information-centric networking,” in AsiaFI Future Internet Technology Workshop, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jiang and J. Bruck, “Optimal content placement for en-route web caching,” in Network Computing and Applications, 2003. NCA 2003. Second IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, 2003, pp. 9–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Laoutaris, S. Syntila, and I. Stavrakakis, “Meta algorithms for hierar-chical web caches,” in Performance, Computing, and Communications, 2004 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2004, pp. 445–452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Psaras, W. K. Chai, and G. Pavlou, “Probabilistic in-network caching for information-centric networks,” in Proceedings of the second edition of the ICN workshop on Information-centric networking. ACM, 2012, pp. 55–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, S.-W. Lee, Y.-B. Ko, and J.-H. Kim, “Cache capacity-aware content centric networking under flash crowds,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 50, pp. 101–113, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. K. Chai, D. He, I. Psaras, and G. Pavlou, “Cache less for more in informationcentric networks (extended version),” Computer Communi-cations, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 758–770, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ming, M. Xu, and D. Wang, “Age-based cooperative caching in information-centric networking,” in Computer Communication and Net-works (ICCCN), 2014 23rd International Conference on. IEEE, 2014, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, J. Bi, and J. Wu, “Collaborative caching based on hash-routing for information-centric networking,” in ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol. 43, no. 4. ACM, 2013, pp. 535–536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mastorakis, A. Afanasyev, I. Moiseenko, and L. Zhang, “ndnsim 2.0:A new version of the ndn simulator for ns-3,” NDN, Technical Report NDN-0028, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.