MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Y. Chia, K. Doppler, C.B. Ribeiro, O. Tirkkonen, “Resource sharing optimization for device-to-device communication underlaying cellular networks”, IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun.,10 (8), pp. 2752-2763 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yin, G. Yu, C. Zhong, and Z. Zhang, “Distributed resource allocation for D2D communication underlaying cellular networks”, Proc. IEEE ICC, pp. 138-143 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Golrezaei, P. Mansourifard, A.F. Molisch, A.G. Dimakis, “Base-station assisted device-to-device communications for high-throughput wireless video networks”, IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun.,13 (7), pp. 3665-3676 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Z. Zheng, Q. Shen, J. Liu, X. Shen, L. Xie, “Optimizing network sustainability and efficiency in green cellular networks”, IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun.,13 (2), pp. 1129-1139 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wu, J. Wang, “Energy-Efficient Resource Sharing for Mobile Device-to-Device Multimedia Communications”, IEEE Transcations on Vechicular Technology, 63 (5), pp. 2093-2103, Jun. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, D. Wu, Y. Cai, “Coalition Formation Game for Green Resource Management in D2D Communications”, IEEE Communications Letters, 18 (8), pp. 1395-1398, Agu. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.