MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Henry M. Cathey, David L. Pierce, Duration Flight of the NASA Super Pressure Balloon, R. AIAA 2009-6808, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Karl Stefan. Thermal Effects on a High Altitude Airship, R. AIAA pp 1983-84(1983) [Google Scholar]
- Henry M. Cathey, Advances in the Thermal Analysis of Scientific Balloons, R. AIAA 1996-0695, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. Wang and C. X. Yang. Thermal analysis of stratospheric airship in working process, R. AIAA 2009-2805, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yoshitaka Sasaki, Development of Stratospheric Platform Airship, J. K.H.I. Technical Review, 158 (2005) pp 24-29 [Google Scholar]
- Lee Y G, Kim D M, Yeom C H, Decelopment of Koeran high altitude platform systems, J. Int Wireless Information Networks. 13(2006) pp 31-42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao D, Liu DX, Sun KW, Tao GQ, Zhu M, Wu Z, Research status, technical difficulties and development trend of stratospheric airship, J. Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica. 37(2016) pp 45-56 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.