MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Dong Zhong,Yian Zhu,Tao You,Jie Kong(2014).Topology Control Mechanism Based on Link Available Probability in Aeronautical Ad Hoc Network[J] . Journal of Networks . 2014 (12) [Google Scholar]
- Ozgur Koray Sahingoz. Networking Models in Flying Ad-Hoc Networks (FANETs): Concepts and Challenges[J] . Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems .pp.513-27 [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei Du, Weili Wu, Qiang Ye, Deying Li, Wonjun Lee and Xuepeng Xu (2013). CDS-Based Virtual Backbone Construction with Guaranteed Routing Cost in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 24(4). pp.652-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Misra,C.Mandal(2009), Rotation of CDS via connected domatic partition in ad hoc sensor networks . IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. pp.488-99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuo Shi, Siyao Cheng, Zhipeng Cai, Yingshu Li, Jianzhong Li(2017).Exploring Connected Dominating Sets in Energy Harvest Networks.IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking,25(3).pp.1803-17 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reynolds C W (1987) Flocks, herds, and schools: A distributed behavioral model. Acm Siggraph Computer Graphics 21(4):25-34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FengZou,YuexuanWang, WeiliWu,“New approximations for minimum-weighted dominating sets and minimum-weighted connected connected dominating sets on unit disk graphs”, Theoretical Computer Science, 2009, Vol.412 (3), pp.198-208. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, D., Han, L. Yang, Z. and Jhang, S. 2016 A Greedy Algorithm on Constructing the Minimum Connected Dominating Set in Wireless Network. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 12(7), p.1703-201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.