MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- Y.M. Tsai, The Image Quality Assessment of Digital Transfer Printing, National Taiwan University of Arts/Graduate School of Applied Media Arts, New Taipei City (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Hsiao, A Study of Color Quality Characteristics on Textile Using Different Dye Sublimation Processes, Chinese Culture University, Department of Information Communication, Taipei City (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Chou and K. L. Hung, General Description of Thermal Printing Process and Development, 26, 1-115 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Hsieh, K. M. Tsai, S. R. Juang, L. G. Chen, ANSYS Advanced Examples of Computer Aided Engineer Analysis, QUARK studio, Publisher Easy Book [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Chien, New Ink Printing Technology: Beijing: China Light Industry Press, 2000 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Cengel, N. Yao, Heat Transfer: A Practical Approach, Liu He Publishing House (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Cheng, The Study of Electric Heater Used in the Thermal Oil Boiler Operation, National Changhua Normal University, Department of Electrical Engineering, Changhua City (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lee, H.M. Hwang, and I.J. Chung, Finite-element Modeling and Analysis of Time-dependent Thermomechanical Distortion of Optical Sheets in an LCD module, Proceedings of the 6th International Meeting on Information Display and the 5th International Display Manufacturing Conference, pp. 1436-1441 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.