MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||24|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- J. Van der Geer, J.A. J. Hanraads, R.A. Lupton, The art of writing a scientific article. Journal of Scientific Communications, 163, 51-59 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Chang, Optimum isolation design for enhancing transmission efficiency of a hard disk drive, Master Thesis, Tatung University, Taiwan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Chang, The application of Taguchi method in the finite element analysis for the optimal structural design of compressed sheet in huge extended plate, Master Thesis, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Chen, Shape optimization of rubber dome of key shell fragment using polynomial network and genetic algorithm, the 23th Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineer, 129-135 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Chiou, S.C. Huang, Modeling and vibration simulation of a spinning PC hard disk, Proceedings of the 10th National Conference of the CSME, 667-677 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Holland, Adaptation in natural and artificial system, Ann Arbor, MI, The University of Michigan Press (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ivakhnenko,. Polynomial theory of complex system, IEEE Trans. Syst. Man. Cyber., 1(4), 364-368 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jong, Analysis of the behavior of a class of genetic adaptive systems, PhD Dissertation, The University of Michigan Press (1975) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Lan, M.C. Chiu, L.J. Yeh, An approach to rib design of injection molded project using finite element and Taguchi method, Information Technology Journal, 7(2), 299-305, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Li, Taguchi method-theory and experiment on quality design, Gau-Li, Taipei, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Patrikar, J. Provence, Nonlinear system identification and adaptive control using polynomial networks, Math. Comput. Modeling, l23(1/2), 159-173 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Shiu, Transmission rate enhancement of disk drive system subjected to base excitation at different inclined angles, Master Thesis, Tatung University, Taiwan (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Tai, Y.L. Chi, The influence of processing parameters on the flatness for a contact surface of plastic connectors, Journal of Advanced Engineering, 3(2) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Tsai, W.H. Yuan, J.M. Chang, Active vibration control of hard-disk drives using PZT actuated suspension systems, The 13th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Cairns, Australia (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Wei, Analysis for the optimum conditions in derrick hook by using Taguchi method, Master Thesis, National Ping Tung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.