MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management and Economics in Engineering|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- M. Mădălina, P.A. Constantin, Industrial parks and business incubators as clustering incipient forms, Quality - Access to Success 18, 304-307 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mani, S.M. Hosseini, T. Ramayah, Parks as business opportunities and development strategies, Business Strategy Series 13 (2), 96-101 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Siskos, L.N. Van Wassenhove, Synergy Management Services Companies: A New Business Model for Industrial Park Operators, Journal of Industrial Ecology 21 (4), 802-814 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Plakhin, E.S. Ogorodnikova, I.G. Generalov, Institutional conditions for the creation and methodological aspects of assessing the effectiveness of clusters: Russian and foreign experience, Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management 2 (19), vol. 6, 61-65 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Plakhin, Strategic management for the development of industrial park structures of cluster type: monograph, M: INFRA-M, 218 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Belenov, Yu.V. Shurchkova, T.Yu. Smolyaninova, Industrial parks in Russia and abroad: the experience of creation and development, Modern economics: problems and solutions 7, 78-92 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Association of Industrial Parks (official site), industry review “Industrial parks of Russia”, issue 4, (2016), аvailable at: http://www.indparks.ru/ (accessed 04/06/2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Morozov, Determination of the strategic positions of the stakeholder-organization, Territory of new opportunities. Bulletin of the Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service 1 (19), 138-14 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Timofeeva, Corporate Social Responsibility: Sustainable Development and Interaction with Stakeholders, Ethnosociology and Interethnic Culture 4 (82), 44-49 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Tkachenko, Application of the methodology of corporate governance for the analysis of stakeholders in public-private partnership projects, Administrative Sciences in Modern Russia 1, vol. 1, 40-44 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Tkachenko, K.K. Sivokoz, Usage of AGILE and SCRUM flexible technologies to manage project stakeholders, Manager 4, 85-95 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Gondarev, N.V. Raznova, Building a Business Development Model Based on Integration of the Organizational Changes Concept and Stakeholder Management Tools, Economics and Management in the 21st Century: Development Trends 14, 7-15 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nuzhdin, A.N. Polozova, Business analysis of the opportunities of stakeholder-management in achieving positive synergy, Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies 4 (70), 437-445 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Hein, M. Jankovic, W. Feng and others, Stakeholder power in industrial symbioses: A stakeholder value network approach, Journal of Cleaner Production 148, 923-933 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Neubauer, C. Stary, S-BPM in the Production Industry: A Stakeholder Approach, 1-232 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ismulyati, G. Ginting, Encouraging open innovation with open sources development for small medium industries (smis) productivity: Stakeholder approach, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research 13 (7), 5535-5548 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Artamonov, Investments and innovations - the basis of the future of the Kaluga region, Economics and Management 12, 99-103 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Burtseva, A.A. Saveliev, Performance of creation of industrial parks in the regions of Russia, Regional economy and management: electronic scientific journal 1-2 (49), 234-244 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- The system of professional analysis of markets and companies “Spark-Interfax”. Available at: http://www.spark-interfax.ru/ (accessed 04/06/2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.