MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management and Economics in Engineering|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- M. Robu,, Use of social media components in bussines-SME`s point of view(Utilizarea componentelor Social Media în mediul de afaceri – perspectiva IMMurilo)r, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, MPRA Paper No. 44585, posted 7, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuller, M. Vogt, D. Hertweck, M. Grabowski, A Domain Specific Approach Journal of Innovation Management in Small & Medium Enterprises. IT Service Management for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Anghel, E. Matei, Marketing for SME (Marketingul întreprinderilor mici şi mijlocii), Editura ASE, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Gostian, Research on marketing of professional training services in the online environment (Cercetare privind marketingul serviciilor de formare profesională în mediul online), Cluj Napoca, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hatem El-Gohary, E-Marketing - A literature Review from a Small Businesses perspective, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Editor, Centre for Promoting Ideas, USA, Volume 1, Issue 1, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Soto-Acosta, S. Popa & D. Palacios-Marqués, E-business, organizational innovation and firm performance in manufacturing SMEs: an empirical study in Spain, Technological and Economic Development of Economy, Volume 22, 2016 - Issue 6,(2016),https://doi.org/10.3846/20294913.2015.1074126 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pulfer, O. Bucovetchi, Understanding the Organization’s Readiness for Change, Central and Eastern European Lumen Conference on New Approaches in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Chisinau, Moldova, politica de finanţare.453-458, ed. Medimond, (2016), WOS: 00039152150008 [Google Scholar]
- F. Fahruzzaman, A. Pribadi Subriadi, An Analysis of E-Commerce Adoption for Small and Medium Enterprises in Indonesia, IPTEK Journal of Proceedings Series, Volume 2, No. 1, (2015), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12962/j23546026.y2015i1.1046 [Google Scholar]
- G. Grossek, Email for marketing research, Revista de Informatică Economică, (2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.