MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machines Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- K.G. Swift, J.D. Booker, Manufacturing process selection handbook: from design to manufacture. Waltham, MA, USA: Butterworth-Heinemann, p. 456, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalpakjian, S.R., Schmid, Manufacturing engineering and technology. NewYork, Toronto, Prentice Hall, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhu, V.G., Dhokia, A. Nassehi, S.T. Newman, A review of hybrid manufacturing processes-state of the art and future perspectives. Int J Comput Integr Manuf, 26 (Feb (7)), pp. 596÷615, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Espındola, L. Fumagalli, M. Garetti, C.E. Pereira, S.S.C. Botelho, R.V. Henriques, A model-based approach for data integration to improve maintenance management by mixed reality, Computers in Industry 64, pp. 376÷391 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Esmaeiliana, S. Behdadb, B. Wang, The evolution and future of manufacturing: A review, JMS 39, pp. 79÷100 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Fumagalli, D. Elefante, M. Macchi, B. Iung, Evaluating the role of maintenancematurity in adoption of new ICT in the process industry, in: In IMS’08: 9th IFAC Workshop on IMS, Szczecin, Poland, October 9–10, 2008, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.Tlusty, G.C.Andrews, A Critical Review of Sensors for Unmanned Machining, CIRP Annals, Volume 32, Issue 2, pp. 563÷572, (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Milgram, F. Kishino, A taxonomy of mixed reality visual displays, in: IEICE Transactions on I.S., vol. E77-D, No. 12, December, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Regenbrecht, G. Baratoff, W. Wilke, Augmented Reality Projects in the Automotive and Aerospace Industries, Published by the IEEE Computer Society, IEEE, November, (0272-1716 / 05, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Henderson, S. Feiner, Evaluating the benefits of augmented reality for task localization in maintenance of an armored personnel carrier turret, in: IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality 2009, ST Proceedings, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Henderson, S. Feiner, Opportunistic tangible user interfaces for augmented reality, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graph. 16 (1) (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Song, Q. Jia, H. Sun, X. Gao, Study on the perception mechanism and method of virtual and real objects in augmented reality assembly environment, in: The 5th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, Design of self-maintenance and engineering immune systems for smarter machines and manufacturing systems, Invited Keynote Paper for IMS 2010, Lisbon, Portugal, July (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lebold, M. Thurston, Open standards for condition-based maintenance and prognostic system, in: Proceedings of MARCON 2001 – 5th Annual MRC, Gatlinburg, USA, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Fumagalli, M. Macchi, M. Rapaccini, Computerized maintenance management systems in SMEs: a survey in Italy and some remarks for the implementation of Condition Based Maintenance, in: IFAC Proceedings Volumes (IFAC-Papers Online), vol. 13, Issue Part 1, 13th IFAC Symposium INCOM’09, Moscow June 3–5, pp. 1615–1619, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, J. Ni, Infotronics-based intelligent maintenance system and its impacts to closed-loop product life cycle systems, in: Invited Keynote Paper for IMS’2004, Arles, France, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, L. Liao, E. Lapira, J. Ni, L. Li, Informatics platform for designing and deploying e-manufacturing systems, in: Collaborative Design and Planning for Digital Manufacturing,, pp.1–35, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ISO, 13374 – International Organization for Standardization ISO 13374-1: condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines: data processing, communication and presentation, Part 1: general guidelines, Geneva, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muller, A.M. Crespo, B. Iung, On the concept of e-maintenance: review and current research, in: Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2007.08.006, pp. 1165÷1187 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.