MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Automotive|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- B. C. Bennett, “The Sound of Trees: Wood Selection in Guitars and Other Chordophones,” Econ. Bot., vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 49–63, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. G. K. Wegst, “Wood for sound,” Am. J. Bot., vol. 93, no. 10, pp. 1439–1448, 2006. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Decker, “Production technology: Commercial composite-materials acoustic guitars,” Evol. Technol. Compet. Edge, Books 1 2, vol. 42, p. 582–592/r1572, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Torres and R. Torres-Martínez, “Evaluation of Guitars and Violins Made using Alternative Woods through Mobility Measurements,” Arch. Acoust., vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 351–358, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Genuit and A. Fiebig, “Prediction of psychoacoustic parameters,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am., vol. 118, no. 3, pp. 1874–1874, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.