MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 183, 201812th International Conference Quality Production Improvement – QPI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- J. Plura, Quality Planning and Continuous Quality Improvement, 244 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- AIAG, Production Part Approval Processs (PPAP), (Chrysler Gp. LLC, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corp., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- MSA Work Gp., Measurement Systems analysis, Reference Manual fourth edition, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, 754 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10576-1, Statistical methods - Guidelines for the evaluation of conformity with specified requirements - Part 1: General principles, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plura, P. Klaput, The Possibilities of Confidence Improvement of Measurement Systems Analyses Results, 20th Anniversary International Conference on Metallurgy and Materials “METAL 2011”, (Brno, Czech Republic, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plura, Quality Planning II, 172 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Miner. Intro to MSA of Continuous Data-Part 7 (Quality Forum Online, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Wheeler, EMP III: Evaluating the Measurement Process & Using Imperfect Data, 316 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.