MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 183, 201812th International Conference Quality Production Improvement – QPI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- K. Brózda, J. Selejdak, P. Koteš, Procedia Engineering, 192, 64 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazur, Prod. Eng. Arch., 13(4), 41 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fernandez-Ruiz, L.M. Gil-Martin, E. Hernandez-Montes, Int. J. of Concr. Struct. and Mat., 12, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Alekseev, F.M. Ivanov, S. Modry, P. Shysel, Durability of reinforced concrete in corrosive environment (316, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. McDonald. D.W. Pfeifer. M. R. Sherman. Corrosion evaluation of epoxy-coated, metallic-clad and solid metallic reinforcing bars in concrete (124, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- J. Selejdak, R. Ulewicz, M. Ingaldi, 23rd Int. Conf. on Metal.&Mat. (1882-1888, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kotsovou, D.M. Cotsovos, Eng. Struct., 160, 44 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Standard of USSR, The methods of corrosion tests. General demands (GOST 9.905-82, 5, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- C.G Berrocal, I. Lofgren, K. Lundgren, Eng. Struct., 163, 409 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures - Part 1-1: General rules for buildings (EN 1992-1-1:2004 (E), 225, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- National Norms of Ukraine, Concrete and reinforced concrete structures (DBN B.2.6 -98: 2009, 84, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- National Standards of Ukraine, Concrete and reinforced concrete structures with heavy concrete (DSTU B.2.6 - 156:2010, 118, 2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.