MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Methodology and Vibroacoustics|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- G.S. Aglietti, C. Schwingshackl. Analysis of Enclosures and Anti Vibration Devices for Electronic Equipment for Space Applications. School of Engineering Sciences, Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Southampton, UK (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hamano, Y. Ueki, T. Nakasuji, K. Fujimoto. Destruction mechanisms resulting from vibration load in PCB-mounted electronics. ESPEC Technology Report No.17, 9th Symposium on Microjoining and assembly technology in electronics (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Jones. Buckling of bars, plates and shells. Virginia, USA: Blacksburg, Bull Ridge Publishing (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pisarenko, V.A. Agarev. Strength of materials. (Kiev: Technika, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Rossing. Chladni’s law for vibrating plates. American Journal of Physics, vol. 50, issue 3, pp. 271–274, 1982, doi.org/10.1119/1.12866 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, G. Bauriene, K. Pilkauskas. Effects of the strain transmission from the main board to the installed electronic components. MECHANIKA, vol. 22(6), pp. 489-494, (2016), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5755/j01.mech.22.6.16891 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.