MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- B. Landowski, D. Perczyński, P. Kolber, Ł. Muślewski, An example of Markov model of technical objects maintenance process. Engineering Mechanics 2016, 22nd International Conference, may 9 – 12, 2016, Svratka, Czech Republic, Book of full texts, Institute of Thermomechanics Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, pp. 346-349 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, D. Perczyński, Ł. Muślewski, P. Kolber, Economic aspects of a city transport means purchase. Proceedings of 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments - ICMD 2017, Publisher: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 194-199 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Woropay, L. Knopik, B. Landowski, Modeling processes of operation in transport system (Modelowanie procesów eksploatacji w systemie transportowym), Library of Maintenance Problems (Maintenance Technology Institute, Bydgoszcz-Radom 2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, M. Woropay, A. Neubauer, Controlling reliability in the transport systems (Sterowanie niezawodnością w systemach transportowych), Library of Maintenance Problems (Maintenance Technology Institute, Bydgoszcz-Radom 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Buslenko, W. Kalasznikov, I. Kovalenko, Theory of complex systems (PWN, Warszawa, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- F. Grabski, Theory of semi-Markov processes of technical objects operation and maintenance, Scientific Bulletins of AMW (Polish Naval Academy), no. 75 A, Gdynia (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baykal-Gürsoy, Semi-Markov Decision Processes, Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Sciences (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, Ł. Muślewski, Decision model of an operation and maintenance process of city buses, Proceedings of 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments - ICMD 2017, Publisher: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 188-193 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, M. Pająk, B. Żółtowski, Ł. Muślewski, Method of building a model of operational changes for the marine combustion engine describing the impact of the damages of this engine on the characteristics of its operation process. Polish Maritime Research, no 4 (96), vol. 24, pp. 67-76 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Landowski, Ł. Muślewski, Numerical simulation of stochastic process as a model of technical object state changes. Engineering Mechanics 2018, 24nd International Conference, may 14 – 17, 2018, Svratka, Czech Republic, Book of full texts, Institute of Theoretical and Appiled Mechanics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, pp. 485-488 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Knopik, K. Migawa, Optimal age-replacement policy for non-repairable technical objects with warranty. Maintenance and Reliability, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 172 -178 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Muślewski, Evaluation Method of Transport Systems Operation Quality. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 2A 18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bustilo, D. Yu. Pimenov, M. Matuszewski, T. Mikołajczyk, Using artificial intelligence models for the prediction of surface wear based on surface isotropy levels. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 53, Iss. 5, pp. 215-227 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.