MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Conway B. E. Electrochemical Supercapacitors: Scientific Principles and Technological Application / B. E. Conway. - New York : Plenum, 1999. - P. 435 [Google Scholar]
- Martynyuk V. V. Fractional Model of an Electrochemical Capacitor / V. V. Martynyuk, M. D. Ortigueira // Journal of Signal Processing. - V. 107, 2015, pp. 355-360 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEC Publication 50 (191) June 1988: Chapter 191 of the IEV: Reliability, maintainability and quality of service [Google Scholar]
- Radford, George S. The Control of Quality in Manufacturing, New York: Ronald Press Co [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Montgomery and G.C. Runger, Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers. 2nd Edition, John Wiley 8 Sons, New York, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Martynyuk V., Vdovin O., Boyko J. and. Vlasenko N. "Super-high capacitor analyzer with compensation of common-mode error," in Proc. IMECO TC-4, 2001, pp. 340-343 [Google Scholar]
- Martynyuk V., Makaryshkin D., Boyko J. "Frequency Domain Analysis for Electrochemical Supercapacitors" in Proc. IMEKO TC-4, 2007, pp. 357-361 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.