MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Marine and River Transportation|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Kusdian, R. Didin, Borneo River Transportation Sustainability, in International Seminar on Regional Economic Development through Science, Technology, and Art Redstar, Medan Institute of Technology, pp. 1-10, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kusdian, R. Didin, Potential Revitalization River Transport in Lampung Province, Journal of Transportation Studies Forum Transportation between Higher Education (FSTPT), Volume (8) Number 2, pp. 77-52, (2011) (in Indonesian). [Google Scholar]
- Kusdian, R. Didin, Abubakar, Bakhtiar (2012), The Sustainability of Wooden Ships in Indonesia, Proceedings of "The Second International Conference on Port, Coastal, and Offshore Engineering (2nd ICPCO)", Bandung, 12-13 November 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Tamin, Ofyar Z. Planning, Modeling, and Transportation Engineering, Theory, Sample Questions, and Applications, Publisher ITB, Bandung pp 74-80, pp 388-433 (in Indonesian), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia, Study of River and Lake Transport Mode Potential Survey in West Sumatra Province and Jambi Province, Final Report (in Indonesian), (2012). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.