MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Marine and River Transportation|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Kusdian, R. Didin, Borneo River Transportation Sustainability, in International Seminar on Regional Economic Development through Science, Technology, and Art Redstar, Medan Institute of Technology, pp. 1-10, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Kusdian, R. Didin, Potential Revitalization River Transport in Lampung Province, Journal of Transportation Studies Forum Transportation between Higher Education (FSTPT), Volume (8) Number 2, pp. 77-52, (2011) (in Indonesian). [Google Scholar]
- Kusdian, R. Didin, Abubakar, Bakhtiar (2012), The Sustainability of Wooden Ships in Indonesia, Proceedings of "The Second International Conference on Port, Coastal, and Offshore Engineering (2nd ICPCO)", Bandung, 12-13 November 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Tamin, Ofyar Z. Planning, Modeling, and Transportation Engineering, Theory, Sample Questions, and Applications, Publisher ITB, Bandung pp 74-80, pp 388-433 (in Indonesian), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia, Study of River and Lake Transport Mode Potential Survey in West Sumatra Province and Jambi Province, Final Report (in Indonesian), (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.