MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Transportation Geotechnics and Materials for Sustainable Infrastructure|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- T. Amino, N. Otsuki, et al, “The influence of Chloride Content at the Rebar on Corrosion Progress in Concrete of Dolphins”, in Proc. 34th Conference on Our World in Concrete & Structures, Singapore, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Otsuki, “A study of Effectiveness of Chloride on Corrosion of Steel Bar in Concrete”, Report of Port and Harbor Research Institute:127-134, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Seung Lee, Subbiah Karthick, et.al, “Long-term corrosion performance of blended cement concrete in the marine environment – A real-time study”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 154, pp. 349-360, Nov. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Robert, et al, “Durability of Precast Prestressed Concrete Piles in Marine Environment: Reinforcement Corrosion and Mitigation-Part 1”, Final Report, pp. 2-32, June (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Santhanam, M. Otieno, “5-Deterioration of concrete in the marine environment”, Marine Concrete Structures, Design, Durability and Performance, pp 137-149, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Aitcin, “The durability characteristics of High Performance Concrete: a review”, Cement & Concrete Composites, No. 25, pp. 409-420, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamada, H. Yokota, Y. Kikuchi, “Durability Evaluation of Pre-stressed Concrete Sheet Pile under Marine Corrosive Environments by Acceleration Test”, Technical Note of The Port and Airport Research Institute, No. 1097, June 2005 (in Japanese). (2005). [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamada, K. Nakahashi, R. Kuroki, “An Acceleration Test for Chloride Ion Permeability and Corrosion of Steel Embedded of High Strength Concrete”, Annual Papers of JCI, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 979-984, (1999) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- N. Yuasa, H. Hamada, Y. Miyazaki, “An Acceleration Test of PC Sheet Pile for Durability Evaluation Under Marine Environment”, Annual Papers of JCI, Vol. 21, No. 2, (1999), pp. 1027-1032 (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Cui, J.H. Cahyadi, “Permeability and pore structure of OPC paste”, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 31, pp. 277-282, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K.. Mehta and PJM. Monteiro, Concrete: Microstructure, Properties, and Materials, 3rd ed”, Mc Graw Hill, pp. 442, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamada, Y. Sagawa, T. Ikeda, R. Morikawa, “Several Factors Affecting the Anodic Polarization Curve of Steel Bars Embedded in Mortar”, in Proc. 6th International Conference on Concrete Under Severe Conditions, Environment and Loading, Mexico, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.