MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transportation Geotechnics and Materials for Sustainable Infrastructure|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Bustan, B., Sammang, L., Nurali, Ramli, I. Risk level assessment on road construction's contractors using cultural-professionalism based approach. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S, Sukiman. Bending Pavement Highway. Bandung: Nova. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Fadly, Ahmad. Evauasi level of damage to the road surface of your contentpaguyuman based Pavement Condition Index (PCI) method. Position ATPW seminar. Surabaya (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of Highways, 1983. Routine Maintenance Manual for National and Provincial Roads Volume II Title of Standard Improvement Method No. 002 / T / Bt / 1995. Dep. Pek. General. Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of Technical Affairs. Survey of paved road conditions in urban areas, urban governance and rural governance department of residential and infrastructure Jakarta area. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Amin, Khairi. Evaluation of type and extent of damage by using PCI method (Case study on Soekarno-Hatta Street). Journal of Bengkalis State Polytechnic. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Febry, Noval T. Evaluate the level of road damage using the method of pavement condition index (pci) case study Jl.Purwekerto-Ajibarang Kab. Banyuwangi. National Symposium on Applied Technology (SNTT) to-4. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B, Margareth E. Comparison of Bina Marga Method and PCI Method (Pavement Condition Index) in the assessment of Pavement Conditions. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A, Suswandi. Evaluation of road damage with PCI method (Pavement Condition Index) to support decision making (Case Study: South Ring Road of Jogyakarta). Civil Engineering Forum Magazine No. XVIII, September 2008. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hustim, Muralia. Study of development of road network of regency in pinrang district of south sulawesi based on Multi Criteria Analysis Method. Tri Sakti University, Jakarta.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of Highways. Road Maintenance Manual No.03 / MN / B / 1983. Jakarta. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Highways. Technical Guidance Survey of Road Engineering Planning No. 013 / T / Bt / 1995. Dep. Pek. General. Jakarta. (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.