MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Operation and Maintenance of Transportation Systems and Infrastructures|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Brady, Michael K., J.Joseph Jr. Cronin, Tim Brady, Michael K. Brady, and J.Joseph Jr. Cronin. “Some New Thoughts on Conceptualizing Perceived Service Quality: A Hierarchical Approach.” The American Avation Experience 65(3):34–49. Retrieved (http://journals.ama.org/doi/abs/10.1509/jmkg.18.104.22.16834). (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Oliver, Richard L. “Satisfaction: A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer.” Journal of Consumer Marketing 14:448. Retrieved (http://www.amazon.com/Satisfaction-Behavioral-Perspective-McGraw-Hill-marketing/dp/0071154124). (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eboli, Laura, Yanbing Fu, and Gabriella Mazzulla. “Multilevel Comprehensive Evaluation of the Railway Service Quality.” Procedia Engineering 137:21–30.(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P.Vima. and P. Jitin. “A Study on Passengers’ Satisfaction towards Railway Service With Reference To Coimbatore Junction.” International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations 2(2):578–82. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ekinci, Yuksel. “From Destination Image to Destination Branding: An Emerging Area of Research.” E-Review of Tourism Research 1(2):21–24. Retrieved (http://ertr.tamu.edu). (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Rust, Roland T. and Richard L. Oliver. “Service Quality: Insights and Managerial Implications from the Frontier.” Pp. 1–19 in Service Quality: New Directions in Theory and Practice. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, A., V. A. Zeithaml, M. J. Bitner, and D. D. Gremler. “Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus across the Firm.” Pp. 338–65 in Services marketing: integrating customer focus across the firm. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ghozali, Imam. “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM Dan SPSS.” in aplikasi analisis multivariate dengan program ibm spss 19. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Akinci, Serkan, Erdener Kaynak, Eda Atilgan, and Safak Aksoy. Where Does the Logistic Regression Analysis Stand in Marketing Literature?: A Comparison of the Market Positioning of Prominent Marketing Journals. Retrieved (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/10.1108/03090560710737598). (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Bezerra, George C. L. and Carlos F. Gomes. “The Effects of Service Quality Dimensions and Passenger Characteristics on Passenger’s Overall Satisfaction with an Airport.” Journal of Air Transport Management 44–45:77–81. Retrieved (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jairtraman.2015.03.001). (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nickerson, Raymond S. “Null Hypothesis Significance Testing: A Review of an Old and Continuing Controversy.” Psychological Methods 5(2):241–301. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gelman, Andrew and Hal Stern. “The Difference Between ‘Significant’ and ‘Not Significant’ Is Not Itself Statistically Significant.” The American Statistician 60(4):328–31. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Figueiredo Filho, Dalson Britto et al. “When Is Statistical Significance Not Significant?” Brazilian Political Science Review 7(1):31–55. Retrieved (http://www.bpsr.org.br/index.php/bpsr/article/view/154). (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hair, Joseph F., William C. Black, Barry J. Babin, and Rolph E. Anderson. “Multivariate Data Analysis.” Vectors 816. (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.