MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Revitalization of Urban Transport - A Chance for Reduction Environmental and Transport Problems in Towns|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- ARTHUR D. LITTLE & UITP, The Future of Urban Mobility 2.0, (January 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Urban Europe - statistics on cities, towns and suburbs - executive summary, (Data extracted in February-April 2016), http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/index.php/Urban_Europe_-_statistics_on_cities,_towns_and_suburbs_-_executive_summary [acces:15.08.17] [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, World Urbanisation Prospects: The 2014 Revision, (New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dyr, and M. Kozlowska, Congestion costs in the European Union, Technika Transportu Szynowego, tts, 7-8, 18-23 (2017) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Urban mobility, https://ec.europa.eu/transport/themes/urban/urban_m obility_en [access: 01.09.17] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Statistics on European cities, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/index.php/Statistics_on_European_cities [access: 01.09.2017] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jacyna, Modeming and evaluation of transport systems, (Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Warszawskiej, Warszawa 2009) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary (2010), http://www.dictionary.com/browse/effectiveness [Google Scholar]
- T. Dyr, and P.R. Kozubek, Evaluation transport infrastructure investments financed by European Union funds, (Instytut Naukowo-Wydawniczy “SPATIUM”, Radom, 2013) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- B. Pawłowska, Sustainable transport development against the background of contemporary socioeconomic processes, (Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego, Gdańsk, 2013) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Study on urban mobility -Assessing and improving the accessibility of urban areas. Annexe 3: Task 3 Report - Relative efficiency of urban passenger modes, (Brussels, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.